Locomote attends local festivals and events providing local walkability information with our bright new banner.
Walk for Wellbeing article in the Bellarine Times - September, 2014
Communities of the Bellarine walk together Sunday October 5th to launch Mental Health Awareness Week and promote and celebrate the importance of Health & Wellbeing
Reducing traffic, obesity and pollution can be a stroll in the park, article by The Age reporter - Shane Green on pedestrian power - September, 2013>
'The communities of the Northern Bellarine Peninsula - Portarlington, Indented Head and St. Leonards have common issues; ageing populations, lots of holiday houses, a lack of infrastructure to support walking, unmade roads, no footpaths, new estates emerging from the countryside. Where's the walkability? Where's the connection?'
- Going Walkabout article by Victoria Walks about local groups reclaiming the streets - Sunday Age November 2011
- Walk to launch project article by Locomote about Bellarine Bayside launch of the Coastal Management Plan Project held at Indented Head February 2011
- Action on Pathway article by Locomote about the Missing pathway link at Portarlington September, 2011
- Bus Route Change article by Indented Head Community Association about need for diverted bus route at Indented Head - Independent February 2012
- Don't Judge the beach by its weather article by Indented Head Community Assocation about beach cleanliness at Indented Head May, 2012
And new stickers prepared for Locomote by Bellarine Community Health.