Where possible, Victoria Walks makes submissions to Federal, State and Local government consultations and inquiries. Sometimes submissions are made in parternship with other organisations.
Recent submissions include:
- Metropolitan Planning Strategy, March 2013
- Aust Govt discussion paper - Walking, Riding and Access to Public Transport 2013
- Victorian Road Safety Strategy October 2012.
- Wellington Shire Walking and Cycling Strategic Plan August 2012.
- Bayside Integrated Transport Strategy Discussion Paper July 2012.
- Manningham Draft Principal Pedestrian Network Plan 2012 - 2021.
- Draft Darebin Cycling Strategy.
- City of Melbourne Bicycle Plan 2012-16.
Below are links to some of our key submissions.