Autumn walks photo competition 2019
UPDATE: Thanks to everyone who entered our photo competition! You can view all of the entries at our Facebook page. We've announced the winners of our People's Choice and overall prize. Congratulations to the winners!
Would you like to win a $250 'Choose Your Own Adventure' prize? What have you always wanted to do? Go to a special restaurant? Take a class in polo? The world is your oyster!
Help us to capture the beauty of walking in Victoria during Autumn and send us a photo using the form below and your dream could be a reality!
Competition period: Entries due by 11.59pm on Sunday April 28th 2019.
Selection criteria: Judges will be on the hunt for a photo that captures the beauty/wonder of Victoria in Autumn, and ideally also the joy of walking. This means your entry will be better placed if it features walking in some way!
1. Best Victorian Autumn photo: To be judged by staff at Victoria Walks.
Prize: A $250 voucher to spend on an experience or product at Red Balloon Australia.
2. People’s Choice: Most ‘Liked’ photo featured in our judges’ finalists Facebook gallery (as voted between 9am Thursday May 2nd and 9am Monday May 6th 2019. Voting has now closed.
Prize: A $50 Coles/Myer voucher, and a voucher for two adults for afternoon tea session, The Cuckoo Restaurant, Olinda, Victoria, valid until end October 2019. Total prize value approximately $114.
How to enter:
1. Read the competition Terms and Conditions here (entrants must live in Victoria, be aged 18 or over),
2. Follow Victoria Walks on Facebook!
3, Fill in the entry form at the bottom of this page to send us your photo!
* You are only permitted to enter one photo.
Need Autumn walking inspiration?
Getting inspired is easy! Step outside and look for the beauty all around.
Check out our Walking Maps website with thousands of free maps, photos and other useful information about Victoria's best walks. Or, join tens of thousands of others who follow our Facebook page for regular tips on great walks.
Parks Victoria: Top parks for vibrant Autumn colour
Thirty Summers: Top 10 spots near Melbourne
Find walks: Check out our Find Walks page